Thin pancakes with milk
Recipe Recommendations "Thin pancakes with milk"
Pancakes are a popular dish loved by many since childhood. Each housewife wants to cook the most delicious pancakes for her family.
There are many recipes for pancakes: cooked with kefir, milk or water, with or without additives, sweet or salty.
- To save money, you can take 400 ml of milk and dilute with 200 ml of water: this will practically not affect the taste of pancakes, but it will save you money.
- It is easier to stir milk and eggs with an ordinary fork, but it is best to mix the dough with flour using a whisk.
- For thin pancakes, it is best to use a special pancake pan or skillet with a thin bottom.
- To save time, pancakes can be fried in several pans at the same time. Washing the second skillet is much faster than making the pancakes twice as long.
- If the dough does not turn over and sticks, add a little more flour to it.
- From time to time it is necessary to pour sunflower oil into the pan.
There is no need to lubricate the pancakes with additional butter: they are not dry and tasty right away.